The Creative Commons licenses relates to the name of several copyright licenses released on December 16, 2002. The licenses were released by Creative Commons, a United States nonprofit corporation. Everybody can put their own creations under these licenses. There are four basic license conditions. A simple overview of these four: No Derivative Works ND: Allow others to copy, distribute, display and perform the work. They are not allowed to change the work into something else. Noncommercial NC: Allow others to copy, distribute, display and perform the work and evolved version of it. They ar ...
Commons may refer to: Commons road, place where several roadways share pavement. House of Commons, a parliamentary house. Common good. Creative Commons, licensing system for creative works. Digital Commons, public domain knowledge reproduced in digital formats. Wikimedia Commons, a project of the Wikimedia Foundation. The commons, shared resources. Common land, shared area of land.
Creative destruction is a term that came from Marxism. It talks about how wealth is gathered and lost under capitalism. The term was first used in Werner Sombarts Krieg und Kapitalismus These ideas were first discussed in books The Communist Manifesto, in Grundrisse "Volume IV" of Das Kapital.
The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. It makes copyright law in the United Kingdom, which used to be taken from the Copyright Act 1956. It says that copyright for creative works lasts for 70 years after the author dies. A work can only be protected by copyright if it is one of: literary work, dramatic work, musical work, artistic work, movies, sound recordings, broadcasts, and text of published editions.
Literature is a group of works of art made up of words. Most are written, but some are passed on by word of mouth. Literature usually means works of poetry and prose that are especially well written. There are many different kinds of literature, such as poetry, plays, or novels. They can also be put into groups through their language, historical period, origin, genre, and subject. The word literature comes from the Latin word "learning, writing, grammar". Most of the earliest works were epic poems. Epic poems are long stories or myths about adventures. Ramayana and Mahabharta, two Indian e ...
Free culture is a concept and a movement that tries to help people share art very freely. It says copyright laws are too strict and tries to create a less limiting system. The word "free" In "free culture" means "freedom", not price. The beginning of the movement is connected to Lawrence Lessig who has written a book named Free Culture and started Creative Commons, an organization that supports things like free culture and education. The movement is similar to free software movement but focuses on all art works, e.g. images or songs. Some free cultural works are for example the movie Big B ...
The International Standard Name Identifier is a 16-digit number which uniquely identifies people who have contributed to creative works such as books, newspapers, music, plays, movies, and television programs. The ISNI Agency runs the database of numbers. It is part of the International Organization for Standardization. The ISNI Agency holds public records of over 9.8 million identities. The ISNI database project began in 2011.
Copyright is a law that gives the owner of a work the right to say how other people can use it. Copyright laws make it easier for authors to make money by selling their works. It is one part of a group of laws about intellectual property. It helps protect authors from other people copying their works without permission and / for commercial purposes. With copyright, a work can only be copied if the owner gives permission. If someone copies a work without permission, the owner can say they infringed their copyright. When this happens, the owner may sue for the amount that should have been pa ...
Adobe Illustrator is a computer program for making graphic design and illustrations. It is made by Adobe Systems. Pictures created in Adobe Illustrator can be made bigger or smaller, and look exactly the same at any size. It works well with the rest of the products with the Adobe name.
Judith Ortiz Cofer was a Puerto Rican author. She is best known for her works of creative non-fiction and her works are to exposes the rifts and gaps that arise between her split cultural heritages. Her work also explores such subjects as racism and sexism in American culture. She was alsothen author of a children´s book. The topics she wrote about over her career: A Love Story Beginning in Spanish, Reaching for the Mainland and Selected New Poems, Terms of Survival, and The Poet Upstairs, Animal Jamboree / La Fiesta De Los Animales: Latino Folktales / Leyendas, and A Bailar! / Let’s Dance ...
Bilbao is a city in the Basque Country, in the North of Spain. There are 350.000 people living in Bilbao. In Bilbao is the Nervion river, which ends in the Bay of Biscay. Bilbao has an oceanic climate Cfb in the Koeppen climate classification. Bilbao was an industrial city, but today it is a tourist city. There are many things to see in Bilbao: St. Jacobs Cathedral. Plaza del Sagrado Corazon Christs Holy Heart Square. San Mames stadium. Gran Via Great Avenue. Metro Bilbao Bilbaos Underground. Casco Viejo Old City. Bilbaos Town Hall. University of Deusto. Guggenheim Museum Modern Art. Arria ...
Art is a creative activity that expresses imaginative or technical skill. It produces a product, an object. Art is a diverse range of human activities in creating visual, performing artifacts, and expressing the authors imaginative mind. The product of art is called a work of art, for others to experience. Some art is useful in a practical sense, such as a sculptured clay bowl that can be used. That kind of art is sometimes called a craft. Those who make art are called artists. They hope to affect the emotions of people who experience it. Some people find art relaxing, exciting or informat ...
Piss Christ is a 1987 photo that was taken by Andres Serrano. The picture is of a small plastic crucifix that is in a glass of Serranos urine. The piece won the Southeastern Center for Contemporary Arts "Awards in the Visual Arts" competition. This contest gets some of its money from the National Endowment from the Arts, a United States government group that gives money to art projects.
★ Creative works
- The Creative Commons licenses relates to the name of several copyright licenses released on December 16, 2002. The licenses were released by Creative Commons
- Commons, a project of the Wikimedia Foundation Creative Commons, licensing system for creative works Digital Commons, public domain knowledge reproduced
- English. The works and publications of Marxists such as Karl Marx himself, and Friedrich Engels, a socialist scientist, discuss the ideas of creative destruction
- Act 1956. It says that copyright for creative works lasts for 70 years after the author dies 50 years for works made on a computer A work can only
- down around the 8th century BC. Literature can also mean imaginative or creative writing, which is looked at for its artistic value. English literature
- 16 - digit number which uniquely identifies people who have contributed to creative works such as books, newspapers, music, plays, movies, and television programs
- licenses are CC0, CC - BY and CC - BY - SA. Understanding Free Cultural Works Creative Commons. Retrieved 27 August 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter
- will want to make more works later, and make more money. But others believe that copyright laws make it harder to be creative Without copyright, other
- Apple Macintosh. The latest version is Adobe Illustrator CS6, part of Creative Suite 6. 1999: SUMMARY: Solaris - Adobe Products a little long Archived
- was a Puerto Rican author. She is best known for her works of creative non - fiction and her works are to exposes the rifts and gaps that arise between
- Art is a creative activity that expresses imaginative or technical skill. It produces a product, an object. Art is a diverse range of human activities
- Bilbao and dilemmas, cultural tourism, gentrification, uneven development, creative industries, artists . etc This short article about a place or feature
- Retrieved 2018 - 05 - 06. Cirilo F. Bautista home page Mindanao Creative Writers Group Inc. U.S.T. Creative Writing Workshop, Baguio City About Culture and the Arts
- Girls. She has won several Golden Globe Awards for this. Dunham studied creative writing at Oberlin College. She often talks about this in her work. In
- engineering, acoustics, and music. An audio engineer is closer to the creative and technical aspects of audio than an acoustical engineer. Some amateur
- directed eight features and short movies. His best - known works are Midnight Cowboy as creative consultant - 1969 Marathon Man 1976 The Killing Fields
- November 18, 2009 were a married couple who created environmental works of art. Their works include the wrapping of the Reichstag in Berlin and the Pont - Neuf
- educational programs, the Museum celebrates the creative process through which materials are crafted into works that defines contemporary life. Pogrebin, Robin
- Lommel was well known for the time which he spent at The Factory and as a creative associate of Andy Warhol. From 1977 until his death, he lived and worked
- licenses that are used a lot are the GNU General Public License and the Creative Commons Attribution - ShareAlike license. What is Copyleft? GNU Operating
- 2020 was a Spanish illustrator, cartoonist and fashion designer. He was creative director for the Spanish fashion label Armand Basi. His work was first
- law. It gives a person certain exclusive rights to a distinct type of creative design, meaning that nobody else can copy or reuse that creation without
- movies based on Marvel characters. Meanwhile, he continued independent creative works into his 1990s, until his death in 2018. Lee was added into the comic
- Dream Works Animation is an animation studio. AMC The films that were screened as part of Dream Works Animation Week were: Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda
- artist. He began his career as a pianist and later worked in many other creative areas, including musical composition, filmmaking, screenwriting, acting
- F. Mark Polymer Chemistry Award 2000 ACS Herbert C. Brown Award for Creative Research in Synthetic Methods 2001 Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2005 He
- Seattle s Horror - Fiction Authors Find Our Region s Gloomy Days Nourish Their Creative Spirits Seattle Times. p. K1. Kelly Link Gavin Grant 1 August 2004
- Brussels town houses by Victor Horta were included in 2000 as works of human creative genius that are outstanding examples of Art Nouveau architecture
- Monographs 58. Gordon, William J.J. 1961. Synectics: the development of creative capacity. New York: Harper. Polya, George 1945. How to solve it: a new
- state. His works are known for their unique narrative style which has been seen as full of humour. His work, Sarga Sameeksha a creative and critical
The Blythe Intaglios are a group of figures on the ground near Blythe, California. They are similar to the Nazca Lines in Peru. They can be seen well only from high up. One of the figures is Mustamho, a creator deity. The Blythe Intaglios are on the National Register of Historic Places. They are also a California Historical Landmark.
Users also searched:
creative commons licenses, commons, Commons, Creative, creative, pedia, pedia creative commons, images, creative commons logo, creative commons attribution, licenses, licence, license, logo, attribution, commercially, creative commons licence uk, creative commons images, cc by - nc - nd, Creative Commons licenses, creative destruction, destruction, Creative destruction, health, oxford, mclannahan, wisconsin, schumpeter, stream, creative destruction schumpeter,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →